Storefjell Ski and Sledding Centre
Storefjell Ski- and Toboggan Centre is located right next to the Storefjell Resort Hotel.
The ski centre has three lifts and eight slopes of varying length and difficulty.There is also a separate slope for special sledges, and two large skiing, toboggan and play areas for children.
- Large children's area with ski lift
- 3 ski lifts, one of which is for children
- 8 slopes
- Longest slope: 1950 meters
- Separate toboggan slope (with special sledges)
- Warming room with kiosk and bathroom
- Ski rental
- Bottom station at 940 m.a.s.l.
- Top station at 1149 m.a.s.l.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good6
- Bourgogne51Reims, FranceTrip Type:CouplesVive la montagne28/05/2019Seuls car l hôtel est isolé au sommet d une colline On y trouve tout de la piste de danse à la piscine et jacousy Excellent buffet restaurant Chambres grandes propres et avec une jolie vue... Read full review
- hansarnek2015Trip Type:CouplesUforutsigbart01/02/2020Kun en bakke åpen i dag. Hvorfor? Storefjell hadde stort seminar og bakkesjefen mente derfor det ikke ville komme tilstrekkelig mange i bakken. Forutsigbart. Not. Read full review
- Gunnar_EideBergen, NorwayTrip Type:FamilyA nice ski and sledge center14/01/2018This is a nice ski and sledging center in walking distance form Storefjell hotel. You can rent skiing equipment and the prices for the lifts were affordable. Good cross country ski trails available. Read full review
- built - 1990
- reconstructed - 2008
- alpine equipment
- alpine skiing equipment/adults
- alpine skiing equipment/children
- children's ski equipment
- ski equipment
- slalom skiing/adults
- slalom skiing/children
- snowboarding equipment
Tel: (+47) 32 07 80 00
- Stiftelsen Miljøfyrtårn Eco-Lighthouse