AboutWould you like to be a better skier? Have you forgotten your old tricks – or maybe you haven't experienced the joy of skiing yet? Beitostølen Aktiv og Skiskole will help you reach the next level.
A week course starts on Mondays and lasts for 4-6 days. Minimum 3 participants in each course. One lesson last 90 minutes every day.
- Beginner (can't use the lift, stop, unsure on skies).
- Some practise (can use the lift alone, stop alone, use the chairlift alone)
- Advanced (wants to use the tracks with the highest level of difficulty)
Voucher and payment will happen at the ski school. You will recive a ski school ticket with information about times and learning. It is best on Sundays or before 9.00 am the day the lessons starts.
Children and adults can not participate in the same group or private lessons because of the difference in age and learning.
IMPORTANT 3-6 years:
There is a demand that the child can be without their mom and dad for 1,5 hours. The lesson is built on playing with or without skies.
We have these categories:
- 3-4 years
- 5-6 years
- 7-9 years
- 10-13 years
- 14-18 years
- 18 +
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good7
- Katem72Cranleigh, United KingdomTrip type:FamilyBrilliant time!!07/04/2018We went on a skiing holiday to Beitostolen. We built our own holiday via BA Holidays. BeitoAktiv were really helpful from our first email booking lessons, all the way through to the end. Because we... Read full review
- toneg377Trip type:BusinessFun in the mountains04/10/2018Business event for 40 people, food served in a big tent, nice and warm and great food! Lots of fun in the snow for grown ups who got to act like kids again. Bring your camera, you can get some... Read full review
- Jet34831940214Trip type:BusinessVery good Ski Course!11/12/2018I was on DNS instructor course level 1 and it can be highly recommended to other who wants to be a ski instructor. Thank you for a nice week! Read full review