Wake up after a peaceful night to the sound of birds twittering and pine trees whistling. Look forward to a morning swim and a tranquil breakfast.
Raise your head and feel the fresh mountain air before getting on your bike, pushing the canoe into the water or fastening your skis. Step out of the daily grind at Fagernes Camping. Feel the closeness to nature.
Live right by the rural town, right between Eastern and Western Norway, along Strandefjorden in beautiful Valdres.
Welcome to the friendliest campsite in Norway!
Fagernes Camping is a 4-star camping site, close to the town center of Fagernes and next to the Valdres Folk Museum. Open for accommodation all year.
Caravans/motor homes and tents: A large area with room for about 150 units. Outlets for electricity for use by RV's and Caravans. Two modern sanitary facilities at disposal.
• We offer wireless internet access on the camping site
• Kitchen with washbasins and cooking equipment
• Laundry-room with washing machine, tumble-dryers and ironing equipment.
• Grooming room for children
• Own sanitary rooms for wheelchair users
• Own room for sewage dumping
For rent: 18 traditional cabins (2 - 6 beds) and 8 modern apartments (4 beds), fully equipped.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good20
- paularobnett72Stavanger, NorwayTrip Type:FamilyThe best camping cabin we experienced this holiday!09/08/2021Excellent camping place, super clean, central. Close to the shops and the river, nature and walks. We had one of the smallest cabins and it felt new inside, Avery pleasant stay and as a bonus we got... Read full review
- Lou1337Christchurch, New ZealandTrip Type:Solo travelWonderful cabin, facilities and view!17/03/2022What a spot! Beautiful location and cabins. I was upgraded for free as a premium cabin was vacant. Quiet, warm, excellent facilities and walking distance to Fagernes. Own beach and everything... Read full review
- TravellingDane1967Copenhagen, DenmarkTrip Type:Solo travelModern camping park12/07/2022Very modern, very well-equipped camping park with excellent washing facilities and activities for kids. Stayed in a cabin - it was small and the beds were tiny. Very friendly staff. A place very... Read full review
- barbeque site
- boat available
- culture path
- diving board
- fishing possibilities
- fly fishing
- pedal boat
- rowing boat
Camping and cottage
- cabins - 18 (88 beds)
- cable TV outlet
- campsite - serviced
- caravan sites - 200
- electricity 220 v
- sanitary facilities
- sewage dump
- washroom with hot and cold water
- winter camp
- number of apartments - 4 (16 beds)
- number of cabins - 18 (88 beds)
- snack bar
- wireless Internet
Kitchen and household
- kitchen available
- beer and wine
- water sports
- cross-country skiing