Would you like to experience the sound of silence as you travel into a perfectly beautiful Norwegian winter landscape with your very own sled dog team?
We arrange unique dog sledding experiences in the heart of Norway. Our priviledge location at the feet of the Jotunheimen and Langsua National parks provides us with spectacular scenery and the right conditions for shorter and longer tours throughout the winter season. You´ll find us by the Beitostølen skiing resort, only a 3 hrs drive Northwest from Oslo City, en route with Bergen and the fjords on the west.
Either you look for an exciting day activity to share with your family, or a several-days-long bucketlist adventure, we can arrange it for you.
Our experienced guides and our huskies are looking forward to share their passion with you! They´ll bring you to an exotic back to basics and hands-on experience you´ll never forget.
Discover our outstanding activities and adventures!
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good2
- Uber-resortMumbai, IndiaTrip type:FamilyUnbelievable Experience15/07/2019Before describing what a wonderful time I had at bieto-husky, I'll start by saying that if you're in Norway and you love animals, you absolutely HAVE TO VISIT THIS PLACE. So I'm an all-out animal... Read full review
- Margot DMortsel, BelgiumTrip type:CouplesVery nice activity24/07/2019I recommend this activity to all. Since the people and huskies are very kind. First you learn about the huskies and the carts. After that you can make your cart ready with help. Then the ride starts... Read full review
- robertjanv467Rotterdam, The NetherlandsTrip type:FamilyFun rafting11/08/2019We highly recommend Beito Husky Tours for some fun rafting. They offer a professional service, after a short hike we inflated the raft and had a fun ride down the river, afterwards coffee, tea and... Read full review
- Dog sledding with Beito Husky Tours
- dog sledge driving
- experience working on a farm
- fishing possibilities
- Guided tour
- ice fishing
- mountain hiking
- wood-fired sauna