Would you like to experience the sound of silence as you travel into a perfectly beautiful Norwegian winter landscape with your very own sled dog team?
We arrange unique dog sledding experiences in the heart of Norway. Our priviledge location at the feet of the Jotunheimen and Langsua National parks provides us with spectacular scenery and the right conditions for shorter and longer tours throughout the winter season. You´ll find us by the Beitostølen skiing resort, only a 3 hrs drive Northwest from Oslo City, en route with Bergen and the fjords on the west.
Either you look for an exciting day activity to share with your family, or a several-days-long bucketlist adventure, we can arrange it for you.
Our experienced guides and our huskies are looking forward to share their passion with you! They´ll bring you to an exotic back to basics and hands-on experience you´ll never forget.
Discover our outstanding activities and adventures!
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- SeniorEstimator83Boston, MassachusettsTrip type:CouplesAmazing experience!31/12/2018We took a day trip from Oslo to participate in this amazing tour! Becky was our guide and was exceptional. Friendly, fantastic instructor and very thorough teaching you how to use the sled and... Read full review
- Debbie013Rome, ItalyTrip type:CouplesGreat trip23/01/2019We visited Beito Husky for the second time yesterday. The trip was as good as we remembered from 8 years ago. The guide was excellent, the dogs so friendly and the scenery amazing. We will come... Read full review
- 73b73Northumberland, United KingdomTrip type:CouplesHighlight of the holiday06/02/2019I saw this tour online about a week before we went to Oslo and was fairly indecisive as the tour isn't cheap (as nothing is in Norway) and is a long day from Oslo. I am soooo glad that we went husky... Read full review
- Dog sledding with Beito Husky Tours
- dog sledge driving
- experience working on a farm
- fishing possibilities
- Guided tour
- ice fishing
- mountain hiking
- wood-fired sauna