Would you like to experience the sound of silence as you travel into a perfectly beautiful Norwegian winter landscape with your very own sled dog team?
We arrange unique dog sledding experiences in the heart of Norway. Our priviledge location at the feet of the Jotunheimen and Langsua National parks provides us with spectacular scenery and the right conditions for shorter and longer tours throughout the winter season. You´ll find us by the Beitostølen skiing resort, only a 3 hrs drive Northwest from Oslo City, en route with Bergen and the fjords on the west.
Either you look for an exciting day activity to share with your family, or a several-days-long bucketlist adventure, we can arrange it for you.
Our experienced guides and our huskies are looking forward to share their passion with you! They´ll bring you to an exotic back to basics and hands-on experience you´ll never forget.
Discover our outstanding activities and adventures!
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- LakeOfTearzOslo, NorwayTrip type:Friends getawayUnforgettable experience27/02/2019We booked an overnight stay and a husky tour, together with the bus from Oslo to Beitostølen and back. From the very first email, the staff has been extremely helpful and patient in answering all our... Read full review
- PeterpanspantsSurrey, United KingdomTrip type:CouplesExtremely Impressive05/04/2019Such a brilliant trip. We did the 3 day tour with Becky as our guide. The whole thing from start to finish was brilliantly executed and made us feel totally back into nature. We started our visit by... Read full review
- balhamtraveller44London, United KingdomTrip type:FamilyFabulous experience11/04/2019We were skiing in Beitostolen and took an afternoon off the slopes for a husky tour. Yes, it's expensive, as is everything in Norway, but it's such an incredible experience that the cost shouldn't... Read full review
- Dog sledding with Beito Husky Tours
- dog sledge driving
- experience working on a farm
- fishing possibilities
- Guided tour
- ice fishing
- mountain hiking
- wood-fired sauna