AboutLeisure activities for the whole family - all year round.
Beito Husky tours give the whole family something to look back on, good memories and outdoor activities.
Dog sledge tours in beautiful surroundings,
both summer and winter......
Rent a canoe, take a guided tour, join in on a hike with the dogs.
You will actually be given the opportunity to lead and drive your own team of dogs! Our guides have years of experience and will do their uttermost to give you the experience of your life.
You can choose between tours that last for some hours, half a day or if you wish, stay away for a longer period of time.
We invite you to visit the kennel, greet the dogs, watch the slide show "Huskies in action".
Light refreshments included.
In the winter we can also offer a three course meny served in a big wooden tent, called a "lavvo".Lots of lit candles makes the atmosphere magical.........We gather around the fire and are served specialities from the Valdres region in accordance with the surroundings.
For those of you who want to rough it, we would like to recommend that you spend a night in "the Yukon House", inspired by the simple lodgings the North American Indians used on their long hunting expeditions. These lodgins have been modernized to live up to modern standards, but we have strived to make them authentic, warm and comfortable.
We can offer a wooden tent, a "Lavvo camp".
We accept groups from a few to several hundred people and can provide and organize events, alone or with the help of our partners. We will be glad to meet your wishes in every way.
We offer you a traditional sauna.
If you like to go skiiing on our own, we will be glad to organize the trip for you and supply the equipment, as well as the husky dog and the sledge.
Open all year round.
Friluftsaktiviteter for hele familien - hele året ...
Beito Husky Tours gir hele familien naturopplevelser og gode minner - sommer som vinter.
Hundespannkjøring i naturskjønne omgivelser, vandreturer, kanoturer og kanoutleie. Huskyvandring med kløvhunder.
Du får faktisk muligheten til å kjøre ditt eget hundespann! Guidene våre har mange års erfaring og gir alt for at du skal få en ekte og genuin opplevelse.
Halvdags-, dags- og flerdagsturer.
Du kan også være med i hundegården for å hilse på hundene, samt se lysbildeshowet "Huskies in action". Enkel servering er inkludert.
-Tre retters Valdres Gourmet i stor trelavvo. Med lys og oljelamper blir stemningen trolsk i lavvoen. Vi samler oss rundt ilden og blir servert de lekreste valdresrettene i de rette omgivelsene.
-For de som ønsker en ekte røff villmarksopplevelse anbefaler vi minst en natt i en av våres innlosjerings alternativer. I "Yukon Huset" (inspirert men modernisert av hyttene som de nordamerikanske indianerne bruker på lange jaktturer. Her kan du overnatte komfortabelt, stemningsfult, godt og varmt)
-Skreddesydde gruppearrangementer. I samarbeid med våre partnere kan vi ta mot og lage actionfyldte arransjementer, for grupper fra 10-300 personer.
-Ekte tradisjonel vedfyrt badstue.
-Skreddersydde langturer med fjellski, egen husky og fjellpulk.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good2
- Uber-resortMumbai, IndiaTrip type:FamilyUnbelievable Experience15/07/2019Before describing what a wonderful time I had at bieto-husky, I'll start by saying that if you're in Norway and you love animals, you absolutely HAVE TO VISIT THIS PLACE. So I'm an all-out animal... Read full review
- Margot DMortsel, BelgiumTrip type:CouplesVery nice activity24/07/2019I recommend this activity to all. Since the people and huskies are very kind. First you learn about the huskies and the carts. After that you can make your cart ready with help. Then the ride starts... Read full review
- robertjanv467Rotterdam, The NetherlandsTrip type:FamilyFun rafting11/08/2019We highly recommend Beito Husky Tours for some fun rafting. They offer a professional service, after a short hike we inflated the raft and had a fun ride down the river, afterwards coffee, tea and... Read full review
- dog sledge driving
- experience working on a farm
- mountain hiking