AboutEtna Familiecamping is a summer and winter camping with about 90 spacious sites, of which 60 have electricity. There are also 11 different cabins. The campsite is located in Etnedal in the Valdres.
Valdres, the pearl of the Norwegian valleys, is a region in the province of Oppland and is known for its beautiful nature, clean air and the many sporting and recreational opportunities.
The campsite is situated on the river Etna with opportunities for swimming, canoeing and of course fishing.
There is plenty of opportunity for everyone to enjoy the quietness, the space and of course the hospitality.
What can we offer:
• Spacious camping sites
• Cabins, a caravan and tents for rent (also for disabled)
• Summer and winter activities
• Playground for children
• Free internet
• Small shop
• Bread and buns to order
• Restaurant with terrace for simple meals
• Roofed house with barbecue
• Kitchen, hobs and microwave and washing dishes
• Washing machine and tumble dryer
• Toilet building for men and women and a family room (also for disabled)
• Dogs are allowed.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- Brian HDorset, United KingdomTrip type:CouplesPerfectly relaxing campsite02/07/2015The campsite is set beside the River Etna and can be easily reached from Road 33 or Road 251 (we are in a 7 metre long campervan). One side of the campground is mainly camping huts and the other side... Read full review
- xkonxHalle (Saale), GermanyTrip type:Friends getawayGood value for money17/08/2014Quite place for little money. Spacious cabin with large fully equipped kitchen and even large bathroom for just 600NOK. The cabins also have a large dining table, big enough for 6 people. The staff... Read full review
- Hadi184Oosterhout, The NetherlandsTrip type:CouplesHeerlijke camping01/08/2017Wat een mooie ruime rustige camping en een prima uitvalsbasis voor wandel en fietstochten. Hartelijke ontvangst met koffie van de nederlandse eigenaren. Een aanrader! Sanitair is schoon en er is een... Read full review
- activities for children
- fishing license
- fishing possibilities
- fly fishing
- mountain hiking